Saturday 10 December 2011

BETET 2011 Admit Card Bihar TET List Of Rejected Application Forms Number

BETET 2011 Admit Card Bihar TET List Of Rejected Application Forms Number:

The Bihar School Examination Board announced notification on the Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test about the BETET rejected candidates application form numbers.

The candidates those who have applied for the BETET 2011 examination had started to check whether the application form submitted for the Teacher recruitment written test is accepted or rejected by the Bihar Board.

The Bihar Board published for the Districts of Bihar of the rejected form numbers under the category of the reason of rejection of the application form submitted.

The candidates those who have applied for the BETET 2011 examination and need to check the application status are asked to know the application form number and by using the application form number only the candidates can get the application status.

Once the candidates confirm that their number is not in the rejected list then those candidates will be soon issued the admit card for the Bihar TET 2011 written examination which will be held at the examination centers allotted for the candidates.


The BETET 2011 examination dates will be soon announced by the BSEB examination board.

http://biharboard.net/
http://www.educationbihar.in/

14 comments :

  1. Dear Sir,

    My Application Form Number is 2261706.
    Plz check and say whether my form is accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir,

    My Application Form Number is 0699620 and my sister's form number is 0699619.
    Plz chek and say whether my form is accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear,sir my application form no.2597360 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear,sir my application form no.2678740 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear,sir my application form no 2579023 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. any can tell me plz how to check online status of application/admit card

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.biharboard.net can check here http://biharboard.net/tet/BHAGALPUR.pdf u can change here City Bhagalpur to Your city...

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://biharboard.net/tet/araria.pdf
    yOu can change here araria to Your city.... tp know about rejected application......



    shamsher 9999969241

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear sir
    my form no. is 1442236
    please check why it is reject.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my application form number is 2787547.
    please check weather my form is rejected or accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear,sir my application form no.1031169 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear,sir my application form no.1031169 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear,sir my application form no.1031169 plz say my form accepted or rejected.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...